My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Christmas in July

Good morning... Sorry I'm a bit late with my card this week, as you can see it's a Christmas card eeeekkk!! it's creeping up fast lol!!... The challenge today over at 'Papertake Weekly' is 'Anything Goes' with the option of Christmas, but it is only an option but I thought I would get a head start on my Christmas cards...


Card Recipe
Image - LOTV Art Pad
Papers - LOTV 'Twas the night' by Mary Fran
Marianne Poinsettia die I think
Marianne Swirl die
Merry Christmas chip board from Avalon Esoterics

Challenges Entered
TBA

our sponsor this week is LOTV who are offering a £10 voucher to the lucky winner


Do hope you will join us, and if you get a chance  pop over to the main challenge blog and see what my lovely teamies have made for your inspiration...

I am hoping to go to the Summer Crafting show at Doncaster Racecourse this week-end, if nothing gets in the way lol!!... do love a bit of crafty shopping lol! I'm also looking forward to the demonstrations, there are so many talented people at these shows, I just get so much inspiration from them... maybe I will see some of you lovely ladies there too:) xx

Until next time
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

15 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, Marjorie! I made my first Christmas card of the year this week! Have a fab time at Doncaster! I would love to go but it’s a bit too far away for me!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Sis...good traditional colours and a fabulous poinsettia. See you Sat for a cuppa? let me know . Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed Christmas card Marjorie I really love those papers and the central image with the red frame, those flowers are gorgeous love them with the red flourish, a super, super creation for sure.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous festive card Marjorie, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Marjorie...really must start my Christmas cards earlier this year!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas card Marjorie..love the papers and festive colours...happy craft shopping.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Christmas card as I like traditional colours and this is just perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card Marjorie. Lovely LOTV image made more beautiful with your lovely design. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant and beautiful Christmas card, love the image and colours used.x{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Marjorie

    Many thanks for your lovely comments on my blog .. .. I have been meeting myself backwards and blogland has been pretty much out of bounds.

    I am enjoying catching up with everyone.

    You have been posting some beautiful cards .. .. but it sounds like your time has been being swallowed up too! Where has the year gone?

    Hope you are getting some sunshine to enjoy in your neck of the woods.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marjorie this is just so beautifully festive and I love the traditional red and green.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's very likely I'll join as I love making Christmas cards all year round, they're my favorites to make.
    Your card is so beautiful, I love a traditional Christmas card and you've put everything together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super beautiful card in traditional Christmas colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your beautiful card, Marjorie. Such a delightful design :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving the colours on this creation sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete