My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

'Tis The Season....

Good morning everyone.. I always seem to be rushing these days, I wish the roundabout would slow down a little so I could enjoy what I'm doing lol!! I did have a lovely week-end though as I managed to go to the Summer Crafting show at Donny.. I was a little disappointed as some of my favourite crafty shops weren't there and I didn't see any demonstrations either ... (Not what I wanted to see anyway).. I met up with my friend Carole and we had a really good catch up lol!! Needed more talk time though lol!! I also met Dawny she was on the tonic stall demonstrating, it was so nice to see her and have a little catch up with her too!...  Then on Sunday Debs popped up so it was a great finish to a great week-end!!....
Not a lot of time for crafting though, I only just managed to make this card by the skin of my teeth lol!!... hope you like it.. it's a 'Wobble Card' I have never made one before, but it was so simple to make... just a large circle folded in half and the rest is self explanatory, I  have used lots of red stickles and glitter so waiting for everything to dry was quiet a mission as I wanted to put it together quickly lol!! .... I'm defiantly going to make more of these, they are soooo cute!

The challenge over at 'Papertake Weekly' is 'Anything but square'... so I decided to make another Christmas card.. that's two now, aren't I good lol!!


Card Recipe
Image - LOTV Art Pad
Sentiment - LOTV
Papers - LOTV
Snowflakes - Joy Crafts
Stickles, Glitter, Dew Drops & Gems - My Stash

Challenges Entered
TBA

If you pop over to the main challenge blog you can get all the details of this weeks challenge

I bought some lovely dies at the show and also some essentials like pearls, ribbon, inks etc .. I think the next show for me will be at the Dome Doncaster in October.... eeek! where is the time going lol!!
Have a lovely week guys, 
Take Care,
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! Such a cute image and a lovely card design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas card Marjorie

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it then! Fabulous card sis...love the snowflakes and holly! I think you missed stressed off the end of your sentiment...cos that's what we all get by Christmas!..lol It was so good to catch up but as you say we need a day with no shopping and just chatting! Hope you got my e-mail (dig dig ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Marjory, love the image and beautiful dies. I gave the show a miss, it was too hot last time I was there, decided to save my pennies for the Dome in October.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like to me you had a fabulous weekend Marjorie and I love your wobble card..what a neat snowman and love the details..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marjorie what a fantastic 'wobble' card I love it, that snowman is fabulous so is the Holly and snowflake, super make.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this style of card, Marjorie and that snowman is perfect for it! Great die-cuts and papers too! Glad you had such a fab time at SC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Marjorie - love the image and brilliant shape.
    Sounds like you had a great weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you enjoyed the show and met some friends . your new goodies sound fab so look forward to some great makes. your card looks lovely I love the design and fab image its a brilliant card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design Marjorie, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this shape! I've never made one of these either, but feeling very tempted to giving it a go seeing how yours turned out. Such a cute Christmas card, with beautiful color combos and elements.

    ReplyDelete