My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Pretty In Pink and Red

Morning everyone, and what a beautiful day it is, I think Summer might have finally made an appearance here in Yorkshire lol!!  Well what are you going to do on this beautiful day, I do hope you will find some time to join us over at 'Papertake Weekly' it's 'Take Your Pick' this week, so if you pop over to the main challenge blog you will be able to get the full details of the challenge... I have gone with the colour challenge pink and red and also the product challenge of gems.... I love how this card turned out.. I have used one of the gorgeous new pads from LOTV called Romance and Roses, this is such a lovely pad and is one of my favourites at the moment!!. I have used my mesh border die which I find I reach for all the time..  I have used it today to create a trellis effect for my flowers, I think it looks quiet effective don't you!.. I also added a touch of treasure gilding wax to my flower spray.. love this product!!


A Peak a the Inside


Card Recipe
Image - LOTV Art Pad Set 27 Beautiful Blooms
Papers - LOTV Romance and Roses
Mesh Border - Cheery Lynn (I think.. can't find the packaging)
Corner Die - La La Land Filigree Corner
Roses - Wild Orchid Crafts

Challenges Entered 
TBA

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Simon Says Stamp

There is a...


$25 Gift voucher up for grabs!!
Hope you get a chance to join in our lovely challenge this week

Well my lovelies, just a little update on my hubby... we are waiting for an appointment now to see an Orthopaedic Surgeon regarding his hips, the injection he went for last week is already fading fast!!.. the consultant feels as though he might need surgery.. so it's the waiting game again!!

I will try and catch up with you all sometime soon, I've seen a lot of your lovely cards come up on my reading list, I just haven't had time to do any commenting sorry:) xx 

You all take care,
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

21 comments:

  1. This is pretty Marjorie...like the trellis die, it makes a lovely backdrop for your flowers.Hope you got my e-mail. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Marjorie love that image also the dies you have used especially the mesh it really looks fabulous, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Marjorie, what a pretty design, love everything about it, gorgeous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful,love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Marjorie..the flowers and colours are gorgeous and love the trellis and the sparkle on the image is so pretty..love your design. Hope all goes well with your husband..the waiting game is so hard.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card, lovely design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Marjorie, love it!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Marjorie. Sorry to hear that the injection did not work for your husband. My husband got three in his neck for arthritis. Two did not work at all and one gave him 2 days relief so he has to live on painkillers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning with the pink and red....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous sweetie I love your layout and choice of colours and the gorgeous corner is perfect, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Marjorie. Thanks for the nice comments you leave me, much appreciated. And I hope hubby us soon sorted out. I had thr four years ago, so know how horrible the pain can be. Hugs Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card just love that mesh die and the fab LOTV image its all so pretty a perfect card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soooo gorgeous, Marjorie! Great layout and image and those flowers are stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marjorie this is absolutely gorgeous. Adore the red and green and the netting that looks like trellises.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Marjorie . Thank you so much for your visit and kind comment . Now I have browsed through your blog posts and seen some awesome cards . Beautiful feminine cards like this one with beautiful papers and quite a few of LOTV images which I love . Love the die cut frames that you have used to frame some of the images and sentiments but it is the embellishing, ie; the floral sprays you add that inspire me .
    Hope that you stay well and that your MUM and hubby are keeping their chins up .
    Warm wishes , Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely image and you have dressed it up so prettily with your die cuts. Beautiful work. Wishing the best solution for your poor hubby. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very delicate and pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card! The pink & red combination is quite spectacular and striking. The card is so pretty, feminine yet elegant at the same time. Love that mesh border too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Marjorie!!! Thank you for your sweet words and visit. It always so much fun to see your beautiful face on my blog and now that I've seen your card I'm in complete awe. You are one of the amazing crafters that completes the inside of your cards too and that just blows my mind. I'm usually frazzled by the time I finish the outside I can't even imagine doing the inside...LOL. But it really makes a huge difference. Thinking of you and your husband and hoping that all works out for the very best. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
    Big hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty, Marjorie! Love the effect of the mesh cut and the way you added flowers to this flower image creation. It's beautifully feminine.

    ReplyDelete