My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

Good morning everyone, I can't believe it's been almost a week since our break in Germany.  We had a fabulous time, the weather was really kind to us and Liam was a little gem!! Wish the airport strike had gone on a little longer then we would have had more time there lol!!

Hope you all had a great week-end, Deborah and I went to LOTV and did a 3D Class with Dawny.. It was fabulous, we made a lovely 'Birthday Box', which I didn't quiet manage to finish so when it's done I'll put it on my blog.  I want to make a couple for Christmas as they are so nice, you can see Dawny's here.  I have never really made a 3D project before, other than boxes for my cards, so was really pleased with myself lol!! I also bought more goodies as you do lol!!

Any way on to my card for today, it's for my guest spot at Papertake Weekly and this week you need to make a card with 'Spring' in mind or you could just use Spring Colours.  Nice and easy.. there will also be a lovely prize up for grabs too, so do come along and have a go!


A peek at the inside

I used a jelly roll pen on the petals tried to get a photo, it just gives it a little extra sparkle.  Also used Frosty Lace stickles on his little tail, it doesn't show up to well I'm afraid!

I used my distress markers to give the image more depth


Card Recipe
Image - LOTV Art pad Set 21 Bunnies
Papers - Memory Keepers (Scrapbook Pad)
Dies - Doohicky Vintage Daisies
Cheery Lynn Olive branches 
Lace -  LOTV/Ribbon Girl
Gems - My stash

Challenges Entered
Ribbon Girl - Spring
Creative Inspirations - Lovely Lace
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes/Easter Theme
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - 'D' for Die Cuts
My Mums Craft Shop - #16 Anything Goes

That's it from me today hunnie buns lol!! hope you all have a fantastic week and do pop across to Papertake Weekly and join in with this weeks challenge and see what my lovely teamies have created.
Take Care,
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie x

26 comments:

  1. Marjorie your Easter card is gorgeous, I love the bright colours.
    Wishing you a wonderful Easter
    hugs
    sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous zesty colours and such a cute image - love this! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well first, I'm totally jealous you got to spend some time with Dawny this weekend! :) And second...your card is spectacular!!! I am in love with the papers and colors you used! Gorgeous!!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE your card is very Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaw this is just absolutely delightful and the little bunny definitely steals the show.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marjorie! Glad to hear that you had a lovely time in Germany!!!!!! :) Well your card is simply GORGEOUS! Yes yes yes .. this totally makes me feel "Springy"! hehehe! I love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marjorie,
    Gorgeous Spring card, the image is beautiful & the embellishments are Fabulous... Love the colours & fantastic lace....Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Easter card Marjorie great spring image and gorgeous papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous spring card Marjorie. I love the cute image and spring colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Marjorie - love the cute image and fabulous DP's
    Sounds like you all had a brilliant day at LOTV - wish I could have been there :o(
    Never mind there's always next time :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a totally adorable image and a lovely colored card, this certainly cheered me up! Fab layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marjorie this is fabulous, gorgeous colours and love the image. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and you used such bold and beautiful colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous, fab colours and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning spring card, Marjorie! Glad you had a lovely time at the workshop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A springy card in all senses Marjorie, I love this image and your colours...fab card! Glad Germany was good and you look to have been busy at Dawny's class!. I'll e-mail you my birthday...and you can add me to your box!! LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Marjorie :-) the image is adorable and I love the orange and green combo, so fresh and 'springy' :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card Marjorie! I love the extra sparkle on the flowers, super pretty!
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. so stunning marjorie.fantastic zesty spring colours and i love your design and sweet bunny ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Très jolie !
    Merci pour ta participation au creative card crew challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, love the rich colours and that bunny is super cute, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning spring colours Marjorie and the liitle rabbit is gorgeous...love the papers and flowers...superb card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card. Lovely image and great colors. Thanks for joining our spring challenge at Creative Card Crew!
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  25. Glad you go to Germany ok and had a great time, just goes by too quickly doesn't it.
    Love the bright colours on this one, certainly fits the theme!
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete