My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 22 April 2014

White on White

Good morning everyone,
What a hectic week, but I really enjoyed the Easter week-end, hope you all had a fabulous Easter too!  Well can you believe it's Tuesday (Not Monday as I thought lol!!)...  so it's time for another fabulous challenge over at Papertake Weekly.. this week Dawny is asking for White + 1 so your base card needs to be white with one other colour.. I have done mainly white with a hint of blue in the pearls, and the flower is my first attempt at making a Tattered Floral Flower by Tim Holtz. I think I might need a little more practice lol!!
Sorry about the awful photo, just couldn't get any good lighting, and when I tried to edit it, it just went worse, so I left it as it was in natural light.  It has been really overcast though!




Card Recipe
Image - Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Die
Pearls - Hobby House
Background paper - Embossed with a Cuttle bug Flolder

Challenges Entered
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Challenges - No Patterned Paper
Artistic Inspirations - CAS/Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - No Digi's or Stamped Images

Do join us over at 'Papertake Weekly' and check out what the girls have done,  there is always a lovely prize to be won too!  Well it's off to work for me now, a bit disappointing really as I thought it was only Monday lol!! On that note I'll get my coat lol!!
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx 


16 comments:

  1. I always find white so difficult to photograph!
    Your card looks absolutely fabulous even if you had trouble taking the photo!
    The texture is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning Marjorie...looks so intricate...white isn't the easiest of colour to photograph and I bet it looks fabulous in the flesh..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white on white Marjorie, your card is lovely. I like the little corners and I think you have done well with your flower.
    Glad you had a good Easter. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous WOW card and love that flower - it's gorgeous
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful white on white card Majorie!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Marjorie..the flower is gorgeous and love the hint of blue with the pearls..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful elegant card, Marjorie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful elegant card Marjorie - love the delicate hint of blue and fabulous flower.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Marjorie, love the gorgeous design and flower.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Marjorie! It's so pretty with the blue details.
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love that showpiece flower, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very elegant CAS card thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That flower is one of the coolest things I have EVER seen on a card!!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Crafting Challenges - Good luck to win a Waffle Flower Stamp this week, we hope that you are inspired to join us again!

    PS don't forget to sign up for e-mail notification for winners post and new challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A little hello! We hope that you are inspired to join us again - Come check out the NEW challenge posted today at Paper Crafting Challenges, and a chance for a Studio Calico Kit, WOW!!!! --- I hope to see you there!

    Remember you have 2 weeks ---And best of luck!
    http://www.challenges.papercraftingmagic.com/
    ----Remember to sign up for E-mail notifications for your updates on challenges and winner posts!

    -Hugz Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a specially layout fantastic, very well done.
    LG Petra

    ReplyDelete