My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 18 March 2014

For Mum

Good Morning all,

It's Tuesday so it's time for another challenge over at Papertake Weekly.  This weeks challenge is to make a card for Mum, or a female.


Isn't this image gorgeous. It's one of LOTV's pre-coloured art pads, and I have glittered all the flowers and butterflies.. even the perfume bottles have had a splash of glossy accents, although you can't see it on the photo.  My photography leaves a lot to be desired just recently, I just don't seem to be able to get the lighting right!  The sentiment is also LOTV hand written phrases.  I've used flat back pearls again, just love these at the moment, I'm sure they will be on my next card too!

Card Recipe
Image - LOTV Art Pad
Sentiment - LOTV Written Phrases
Papers - LOTV Raspberry Road 'Timeless Victorian'
Punch - Martha Stewart  Daisies
Dies - Doo Hickey Butterfly
Doo Hickey Twisted Swirl

Challenges Entered
LOTV - Bingo (Ribbon, pearls and flowers) 2nd entry
Crafty Little Fairies - Things with wings

Do pop over to the Papertake Weekly challenge blog and see what gorgeous cards the other girls have made.  Also there is a wonderful prize to be won.

That's it from me for today, you all take care,
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Marjorie. The image is gorgeous and love the design.
    Have a lovely week,
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous and I just adore the aubergine trimmings.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Marjorie and just love the colours and dies you have used

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such rich wonderful colours you have used for this card. Love it. Love all your sweet little details as well and you can never use to many pearls can you? ;) Hope you're doing fine and the rest of the family as well.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Marjorie. I love the colours and all your embellishments. I wonder how long it took to create? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Marjorie. I love the pretty image and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Marjorie - love the sparkly details and beautiful embellies.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always Marjorie!!
    XX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Marjorie. Love the colours and the papers. Very pretty image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Marjorie..gorgeous image and colours and love the dies and design..beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful, Marjorie! Lovely colour choice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Marjorie.
    Your card is so adorable. I love the little details and the colors.
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Kate
    http://kate1975.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is gorgeous Marjorie! I love the added glitter to the flowers, makes the image even more beautiful!
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG Marjorie, this is absolutely stunning and so beautifully colored. Your color scheme is my all time favorite. I know your mum is gonna love this one. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. so stunning marjorie.gorgeous floral image and your details and colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete