My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Never To Old For Cupcake

Good morning everyone,
Wow! what a fantastic week-end I've had... I had a fabulous day on Saturday, I went to LOTV's open day with my daughter Deborah, we had a lovely time, spent all our money on the fabulous new stamps.  I bought a few more Art Pads as well!, some flowers, lace, dies a new MS punch better stop now unless my hubby reads this lol!!!  We also had cake and tea, and I met some lovely ladies, we also won a couple of lovely prizes too!... I was well and truly smiling like a Cheshire Cat when I got back lol!!
Anyway less of my dribble and on to my card which I made for a young lass in our shop, she makes the most gorgeous cakes and cupcakes, and always brings us in something nice for our birthdays, so I thought this card was ideal for her birthday... It's a lovely stamp from LOTV  called 'Never to old for cupcake...


I was in such a rush to give this to her, that I only took one photo, and it's not that brilliant either!! I coloured her with my Prisma Pencils and the paper was so pretty I didn't want to hide it with another layer. The pad was 'Spring Drop' by 'First Edition' I made the two little flowers in the corner from some lace I had and put a coloured brad in the centre. The lovely pearls are from the 'Hobby House', The gorgeous lace was a present from the lovely Kat at 'Krafty Kat Designs', and the flowers are from 'Wild Orchid Designs'. I decorated the inside to, but didn't take a photo!

Challenges Entered
Allsorts Challenge - Here Come the Girls
Creatalicious Challenge - For the Girls
The Hobby House - Anything Goes
Bearly-Mine Challenge - Dies and or Punches
Heck of a Challenge - Bingo (Pearls, Die Cut/Punch,Flowers
Digi Design Challenge - Winged Things
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

I would also like to welcome my lovely new followers, it's nice to have you visit and enjoy reading your lovely comments....
I'm on work later so had better get a move on,  see you all soon...
Take Care,
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie
xxx



30 comments:

  1. Hi Marjorie, I love this image and the papers and colours are fabulous. Bet she loved it.
    I usually go to LOTV events as I don't live too far away but was working late so missed this one. Sounds like you had a super time.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely, thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge and thank you for your wonderful comment
    Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh,Marjorie this is stunning, love the papers and gorgeous image. Fabulous colouring and love the lace and flowers, so very pretty.
    So glad you had such a lovely week, you deserve it so much..keep smiling.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No better therapy than craft shopping!
    What a stunning card you've made! Love it!
    HAve a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Marjorie, what a gorgeous image and your colour choice is delightful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Marjorie and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sweetie...

    I love today's creation so much...

    Fabulous colours too....

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card,love the image and gorgeous layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Marjorie - I love the colours. Hope you got my e-mail.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. don't tell me anymore about the LOTV open day - I'm so jealous lol! sounds like you had a perfect day! and such a pretty card, love the gorgeous image and papers!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marjorie,

    Lovely card you made.

    Claudia

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Marjorie. The image is so sweet and I love the colours and pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky you! I just love the LOTV images, but I can't find any of them here in Norway. Guess I need to check out some of the online stores abroad...
    This is such a sweet creation. You've arranged the flowers so beautifully, and I love the papers and colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning Marjorie.gorgeous details and colours and I love the pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable and so gorgeous Marjorie, such pretty flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure your friend will treasure this. It's beautiful and adorable. Very pretty lace and sweet embellies. Sounds like you had a wonderful shopping trip. I'm jealous. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Marjorie, love the gorgeous image & design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is adorable Marjorie! I love that fun LOTV image and all of your beautiful details! Thanks so much for stopping by with your sweet comment! I'm also your newest follower!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so sweet Marjorie, I bet she loved it a perfect image for her.
    Glad you had a super day at LOTV
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love this Marjorie!! Wonderful coloring and an adorable image. Such fun and fab design. Have a great weekend! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hiya Marjorie this is bfabulous darlin how you have worked th ose colours together is amazing, just love it huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Marjorie ..what a gorgeous card such a sweet image and fabulous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  23. I agree you are never too old lol... this is scrummy - thanks for playing at Di's Digis this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Marjorie - this is absolute stunning. Love your choice of colors and I love how placed your flowers! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Winged Things challenge at Di's Digi Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card! I love the cheerful colours and your die cuts and beautiful flowers too. Thanks for joining the Bearly Mine challenge this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooh that's so pretty! Perfect match for the colours in the image and that stunning paper. (Planned I'm sure, but really works!)Gorgeous blooms too and additional accents, that lace is sooo pretty. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a sweet card marjorie!thank you for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining our Bearly Mine Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous, love the colour, pop of Kraft and all of the sweet details!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card, I love the colours and every-one just loves cupcakes.
    hugs
    sharon :)

    ReplyDelete