My Lovely Followers

Monday 17 June 2013

My First Tag!

Good morning everyone, I made this little tag for my grandson who lives in Germany, I haven't seen much of him this year with Mum having her operation, so sent him a little pressie with this attached:)..


This is the reverse side


I have really missed seeing him, and can't wait for next month as we are all going away together Yeh!! can't wait!

For this little tag I used the Art Pad Set 2 (Pre coloured - Jack, Patch & Puss) from LOTV, this has come in so handy for me, as I haven't had much time for colouring, and I love the little tag sentiments! I cut out the image and raised it up a little with sticky squares, and edged it with a jelly roll glitter pen, which doesn't show up to well. I matted some blue dotted paper from my new paper pad 'Nit Wit Collections' by Mary Fran called 'Candles and Cake' also from LOTV, and wrapped some red twine around the tag for some texture... also added a die cut star and put a red star gem in the centre... and the red heart ribbon I got from a show.
This is my very first tag, and I'm quiet pleased how it turned out! hope you like it!

Challenges Entered
Bearly-Mine Challenge - Anything Goes
LOTV Monthly Challenge - Use a Sentiment (second entry)

Hope you all have a great day, we are still waiting for Summer to arrive here in Donny! but I don't think it's on the bus today lol!!!

Take Care,
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

24 comments:

  1. Adorable and so gorgeous Marjorie, love the design.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab colours and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Marjorie, I love the colour choice and the image is adorable.
    Roll on time to your happy holiday xxxx
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag Marjorie love the monochrome look with the touch of red and such a sweet image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Afternoon Marjorie. What a fantastic tag. I'm sure it will be loved by your Grandson too. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I have now joined you as a follower. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find making tags so difficult... yours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your great tag Marjorie,must be so hard for you not seeing him that much!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy Marjorie! This is fab, love the dark colours. Good luck in the challenge!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous tag Marjorie! love the monochrome effect
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww this is adorable Marjorie! I love that sweet image and your beautiful colors, fabulous red hearts too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image Marjorie...fabulous first tag.Love the splashes of red with the hearts and twine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous tag Marjorie. The image is adorable and the design looks fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful Marjorie, I love these images, I have the uncoloured pad but wish I'd got the pre coloured one! I can't wait for a grandchild either so I'm green with envy!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet and adorable Art Tag Marjorie. Love the black and white monochrome with the touches of red. It was also nice to see the reverse side and so lovely what you put on the back.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Margorie

    The sun isn't on the bus for landing here today either .. .. in fact it looks like we are going to get some of the wet stuff!

    Loving your cute little tag. I am sure your grandson will love it as much as what it is attached to. It won't be long until you see him again and can have a much missed cuddle!

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning sweetie this is just fabulous...

    Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Marjorie,
    thank you for joining my blog. This tag is fabulous.Love the colours and the image . It comes with a warning though you can get addicted to making them, once you start. lol. I think when I made my first I followed with about 3 or 4 more, and then went back to my cards.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous tag Marjorie.stunning striking colours and I love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet tag, I am sure you must miss him! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh he will love this more than his present, I bet! Perhaps not! But I love this Marjorie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous - love your tag. fab colours. just blog hopping and came across your fabulous blog x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like this Marjorie - so cute and love the little hearts at the bottom too. Now why didn't I think about cutting round the image instead of the usual round/square shapes?? Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful tag Marjorie, love the sweet image and gorgeous design. Your grandson will love it.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a sweet little tag! I find tags so hard to do - can't seem to quite get the hang on how to decorate such a small space, and I think you did a wonderful job with your first tag, both on the front and backside!

    ReplyDelete