My Lovely Followers

Monday 24 June 2013

Chrissy's Card

Good morning everyone, I can't believe its Monday already.  My brother John and his wife Chrissy came across from Manchester yesterday to see my Mum, we had a barbecue and my brother is such a comedian we didn't stop laughing. It was lovely to see my Mum smiling and reminiscing.  Candice also had her boy friend Callum over so altogether there was eight of us.  It was a lovely day, and the weather even held out for us... very windy but no rain!  It is Chrissy's birthday on Tuesday and I made her this card hope you like it....




The photo's are not very good I'm afraid as I took them last minute, almost forgot to take any lol!!
I have used LOTV's new realease 'Quotables' - 'Celebrate' and for the inside 'Set 10' A5 Verses sheet.
Paper is Nit Wit Collections - 'Petal Fresh' and the lovely border die is by Spellbinders 'A2 Curved Borders One'  Also used Lacey Ovals from Spellbinders for the sentiments. Flowers from 'Wild Orchid Crafts' and the lovely butterfly is a 'Inkylicious stamp 'Flutters 1'  I distressed all the edges with Tim Holtz 'Weathered Wood'.  

Challenges Entered
Scrap it Girl - Use a Die
Crafting Muskateers - Use a Stamped Image
Country View Crafts - Use a die cut
Sister Act - Challenge #12 Anything Goes
Stampin for the weekend - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - #25 Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - #23 Anything Goes
Stampin Dragon - Anything Goes
LOTV Ideas to Inspire - Use A Sentiment

I am trying to organise all my stamps and dies etc, also try some new techniques, also make some cards, also go to work, also do the housework etc, etc, could some one please organise me some more days in the week lol!!!
Have a good one guys:)..
Take Care,
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

35 comments:

  1. Hi Marjorie,
    Thank-you for your lovely comment on my cards and for also becoming a follower.
    I am looking at your cards and I think that they are amazing.
    hugs
    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Marjorie. Such a fabulous sentiment and I love the design and the gorgeous wavy die.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Marjorie!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and wonderful design, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marjorie. This is a beautiful card. Lovely sentiment and I really like the wave.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Marjorie-fantastic -love it! Guess you have answered one of my questions too!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely looking card. Fabby paper and love the great sentiments. The curved border is just wonderful. Love it all. Great to hear that you all had such great time and that your mum got to smile for a while. :)
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Marjorie, I love your layout and the Sentiment is gorgeous! I think I will be investing in that one.
    Glad you had a super day, Its wonderful when the family are together.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! This is just beautiful Marjorie and I love the sentiment..and I love the wavey die and the line of pearls...gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marjorie,
    now this is a superb card. I love that curved border die, and your wonderful papers used. Fabulous sentiment, I would love to use that on my daughters Birthday card next week, as it's soooooooooo apt for a daughter or maybe a granddaughter.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Love that sentiment... Beautiful design...Glad you had a lovely day with your family... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Marjorie love the shaped front and fabulous sentiment

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of fabulous cards on your blog Marjorie, sorry I don't have time to comment on them all. Thanks for stopping by.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Marjorie
    A gorgeous and beautiful card fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz lovely to see someone from the same neck of woods where i am from
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow so stunning Marjorie.really beautiful design and colours and I love the sentiment and wavy border :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous card - well designed, great colour palette, fresh and fun. Thanks for sharing some creativity with us this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! Fabulous layout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Marjorie, I love that colors!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card, so many beautiful details. It's lovely to read about others cherishing family get togethers, so heart warming. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning! Great placement of the pearls, nice sentiment. Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful card Marjorie, love the fab sentiment and gorgeous design. Sounds like you all had a lovely time hun. Mmm! you could do with a few more hours in the day, me too! If I find out how we get some I'll let you know. :o)

    Hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a gorgeous card Love the design. Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at
    Scrap It Girl.
    Huggies!!!
    Rachelle-DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely gorgeous card with a wonderful sentiment! I love the swirl of pearls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card , beautiful color combo. Thanks for entering at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a beautiful card. Would you be interested in being a guest designer at SACC? Thank you for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the design, papers, dies and embellishments. Very pretty and a well thought out design. Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, the sentiment is awesome! Love it. And the papers, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh Marjorie, this is so stunning! Love how you used the papers and the shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful card. I love the design and the papers. Lovely cards on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a beautiful card! i love the Sentiment on the front what a beautiful way to say happy birthday!
    Thanks For playing along at Stamping Dragon Designs

    Bec DT

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a gorgeous card Marjorie - and another fabulous use of the curved border die set! My dies have just been delivered by postie so I am off for a play! Thanks so much for enabling me to add to my craft stash LOL! : )
    Have a great weekend! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete