My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Pretty Pastels..

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a great week-end, mine has been a bit up and down. My lovely daughter might be moving.. she is not only my daughter but my best friend too and I love seeing her everyday, I will really miss that :(  I have got a few months yet though, and I'm really pleased for her as she so deserves this opportunity.

We both went to the LOTV 10th Birthday celebrations on Saturday and had such a lovely time.  Must just tell you too, that my card for there 10th Birthday was in the top 5... boy was I excited, what a fabulous start to a week-end!!

We met the LOTV team and what lovely ladies they are, we picked up so many handy tips.. and lots of goodies fell into our baskets too.. and this lovely image on my card is one of them, it's from one of the new 'Art pads' called ' Beautiful Blooms', I glittered it all up and used perfect pearls dotted around for a little texture, I saw this on some of the cards on Saturday and it really looks so pretty. The card is for my Mum as it's her birthday next Monday, she'll be 87years young.. bless her:)

It's time for another challenge over at 'Papertake Weekly'.. and this week it's 'Pretty Pastels' it's self explanatory really, the fabulous team have made some beautiful cards, so do come and join in, also there is a lovely prize to be won every week too.


Card Recipe
Papers - LOTV - Bonnets and Bow Ties Solids by Mary Fran
Sentiments - LOTV - Set 24 Sentiment Tags
Blooms - Ribbon girl and Wild Orchids
Dies - Marianne flower die and Martha Stewart leaf punch

Challenges Entered
The Ribbon Girl - Just add Pearls
Bearly Mine - Flowers

Well guys, that's it from me for today, I'm off to work soon, and then tonight we are going out for a meal as it's my birthday today.. No cooking Yayyy!! 
You all take care,
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

18 comments:

  1. Wow Marjorie this is so beautiful that is a gorgeous image it looks fantastic with all the wonderful glittler, the colours and design are superb.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Marjorie, enjoy your special day.......
    Wow the card that you have made for your mother is fabulous. Glad to hear that you had a super time at LOTV on Saturday.
    Lot's of things fell into my webshop basket as well.........lol......
    hugs
    sharon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Marjorie. I like your liquid pearl dots for that finishing touch! I am sure your mum will love it. Have a great day yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just popping over to say Happy Birthday to you Marjorie!!!! I have the date saved in my files of 'important things to remember' :) I hope you were spoiled the hilt...you deserve it!! Your card is an outstanding work of art. The floral spray embellishment looks like you snipped them from the picture, they match so perfectly!
    Have a wonderful day and hugs to you,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy BIrthday Marjorie....beautiful card and love how you've added 'your' touch to the image... enjoy your birthday meal

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly Happy Birthday Marjorie - hope you've had a lovely day :o)
    Secondly congrats on the Top 5 at LOTV
    and last but by no means least - your card is just so beautiful - love the image and the extra detailing you have given it. The colours and embellies are gorgeous.
    Have a fabulous evening.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a very Happy birthday Marjorie and your card is just beautiful...gorgeous colours.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have birthday Marjorie - enjoy your evening out.
    Your could is gorgeous and understandably in the top 5. Love the image and your design is beautifully embellished.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Marjorie!!! Hope you had a wonderful day and a delicious dinner! Your card is so beautiful!!! Gorgeous colors and details!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday Marjorie! Hope you had a wonderful day!
    This card is absolutely stunning, I'm sure your mom will love it!
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Marjorie, love that gorgeous blue! Looks amazing with that fabulous image! Glad you had a fab time at the LOTV party! It sounded like great fun! And a happy belated birthday! Hope you had a lovely meal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Marjorie. Hope your birthday was marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning marjorie.really gorgeous floral image and i love your colours and beautiful design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally stunning card, so beautiful, Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine this time, good luck,hugs Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful,gorgeous Card ---- perfect made !
    LG Helga

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your elegant flower card with this cute embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge Flowers. Hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs and good luck,
    Natascha

    ReplyDelete