My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Come And Grow Old With Me

Good morning everyone, hope you have all had a great long week-end, did you manage to get any crafting done, or have you been in the garden?....  it was lovely and sunny here in Yorkshire but a little chilly still for me lol!!

It's Tuesday already, so time for another fabulous challenge over at 'Papertake Weekly' it's a nice simple one today 'Anything Goes', there is a little twist of 'No patterned Paper' if you fancy a bit of a challenge but it is optional!

For my card I chose to use no patterned paper.  I used an embossing folder, which I got free with one of my magazines, and a lovely image from 'Bugaboo Digi Stamps' called 'Grow Old With Me' I coloured it with my Tim Holtz distress markers. After I had coloured it I realized it was an image I had printed on my computer some months ago and the distress inks hadn't run, I was well chuffed, so I am going to give some of my other digi's a go with my distress inks, as I really love working with them!  I wanted the image to be the focal point so kept it quiet simple, hope you like it...


I used Olive Green card stock, but it looks black on the photo, in real life it matches the leaves perfectly! and it's not as harsh as black.

Challenges Entered
Creative Inspirations - Spring Flowers

Well guys, hope you have a fabulous week, pop across now to 'Papertake Weekly' and see what fabulous makes the girls from the design team have made, there is a lovely prize up for grabs too!

You all take care..
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Marjorie and your colouring is great! I love that sentiment...are we all still waiting for the best bit? A very classy card! see you next weekend all being well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card and your colouring is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty card Marjorie - love the embossed background and the image panel is beautiful.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card, I love the clean layout and simple design. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card Marjorie, love the image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!! I love the CAS feel to this...something I really struggle with, but love so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marjorie

    A beautiful card!

    Love the heart frame (of course LOL!) .. .. and your embossed background.

    Great digi!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embossing on this card is gorgeous Marjorie! Very pretty card!
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning marjorie.gorgeous flowers and wording and i love your white on white design :D

    Nic.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Majorie
    Fabulous card... Love the Flowers ... Stunning card....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Marjorie and love the sentiment....love embossed background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete