My Lovely Followers

Monday 3 December 2012

Angel Wishes

Hi Everyone, really rushed today lol!  I think everyone is the same, rushing, trying to get everything ready for the big day lol!! We are going to Steven and Nicole's in Germany for Christmas..... can't wait!!  So I have lots to do in the mean time, also Mum goes for her Angiogram tomorrow.  I will be glad when it's over!.. Mum is quiet calm about the whole thing it's me that's the nervous wreck lol!!
Anyway on with the show... it's Monday and time for another linky party over at "Make it Monday".
My card for today is a lovely image by Sugar Nellie called 'Angel Wishes'.. Isn't she lovely,  and that little dog, well he just melts your heart doesn't he lol!!!


I decorated the inside to match the outside

 Card Recipe
Papers - Memory Box 'Mistletoe'
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Image - Sugar Nellie 'Angel Wishes'
Colouring Medium -Prisma Pencils

Challenges Entered
Moving along with the times
Use 3 Elements beginning with the same letter - R for Ribbon, Red and Rose
Crafting for all Seasons - Use Flowers
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - 'Girly'

Our sponsor this week is Cupcake cards and Crafts who will be offering a lovely paper pack of the winners choice, all you have to do is comment on another entrants card and mention you saw it on Make it Monday, so the more times you comment the more chances you have of winning!


Also this week we have a
Special Sponsor
Visions of Sugarplums
Lori Hairston and Lisa Minckler
co-hosting a blog hop together with many participants and available prizes.

* Lori is gifting a $20 Visa Card to a winner at MIM who comments on her VOSP links and mentions that they came over from MIM.  
Winner will be announced on regular post day at MIM.




Do pop over to Make it Monday #118 for all the details

Now who is my pick for this week.....ta dah!!....
It's the lovely Mandy from 'A sprinkling of glitter'  Isn't this card just gorgeous... The details on this card are so beautiful, and I love this Santa image, I think he has such a cheeky smile lol!! to take a closer look at this stunning card visit Mandy here...and don't forget to leave her a little love too!


I would just like to welcome all my lovely new followers, do hope you find something here that inspires you, and thank you for all your lovely comments I love reading them, and they all ways make my day!!
Have a fabulous week everyone and happy crafting...
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marjorie, love the wee dog too, gorgeous colouring and details.. love your POTW...and all the very best with your Mum..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Sweetie! That image with the little dog is just wonderful and beautifully colored. Love the traditional colors.... Sending best wishes for your mom and prayers the procedure is non-eventful. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Marjorie, I love all your beautiful embellishments and the layout is wonderful. I hope your Mum's angiogram goes okay, remember to breathe.
    Best wishes,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Marjorie, this card is fabulous. I always love your great coloring... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabolous card Marjorie!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Marjorie the image is beautifully coloured and the layout is absolutely beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image Marjorie and the way you've coloured her, fabby card

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marjorie .
    How elegant is your fab card .Love the corner decoration and your colouring of sweet image is just perfect.
    And your POTW , well ,

    Mandy's card is exquisite!
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgoeus card,love the image,papers and colour.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card..love the image its so cute...alove your colour choices a superb card hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marjorie this is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is so sweet .. i love the traditional colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Marjorie, lovely image and papers and beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Marjorie..love the image and your papers are fab,those flowers are stunning
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is gorgeous Marjorie and I love the image and wonderful embellishments. The inside is pretty too and I love seeing both. I love your POTW and almost chose it myself lol. Have a great week, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you've made such a beautifully decorated Christmas card! The layout is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Marjorie. I love the image, she's so sweet. Fabulous layout and colours too.
    I hope your mum's angiogram goes well tomorrow.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card! I love the bold colours and the image is lovely.
    Sue x (MiniOwner, Make it Monday #37)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soooo gorgeous Marjorie! Love the image and the embellishments. Hope everything went well with your mum.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is soooo gorgeous Marjorie. Beautifully coloured image and fabulous embellies.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. That would have to be one of the prettiest cards i`ve seen this christmas

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Marjorie

    A gorgeous card .. .. beautiful inside and out!!!

    I love your image and those scrummy papers!!

    Sounds like you are going to have a lovely Christmas.

    I hope you Mum gets on OK today. Funny how we worry about other people more than they worry about themselves isn't it.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Marjorie

    How nice it is to be able to finally come by and say hello.

    Your card is absolutely gorgeous. The flower look wonderful and you have coloured this image so well.

    Your POTW is wonderful.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. A beautiful card Marjorie. Love the adorable image and the gorgeous papers. Wonderful colouring too hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohhhh Marjorie, I'm so jealous!! LOL. I spent 5 Christmas' in Germany and they were just the BEST. I felt like I was in a snowglobe every year. I know you'll have a wonderful time there. If you find you have a little space left in your suitcase, don't hesitate to call me, I'll be there to contort in a FLASH! ;) Your card is just sensational and you always amaze me with the time you take to complete the insides too. Mandy's card is beyond words...so beautiful and a wonderful POTW. Tell Mom hi for me and I hope the tests went okay.
    Big hugs to you.
    Okay, I won't keep you any longer....get back to work so you're ready for your trip!!! :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely gorgeous sweetie ♥ Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  27. very lovely card, it sounds wonderful going to Germany I hope you you have a lovely time Dorothyx

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a wonderfull card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete