My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Happy Birthday....

Good morning everyone... Wow! what a week, it's just flown bye again... Hope all you lovely ladies had a fabulous day on 'Sunday' and were thoroughly spoilt.. like me lol!! ... I had a lovely surprise as my lovely daughter came from Worcester to celebrate the day with me!! I had dropped my Mum off in Manchester last week so my Mum could spend the week-end with my younger sister so David and I were going to be on our own!! but I have a wonderful, thoughtful daughter whom is my best mate too that wouldn't have left us on our own on such a special day... mwhah!! love you sweetheart:)

I'm officially on leave from today for two weeks yayhh!!! so have a long list of to do's!! lol!! well I managed to miss the GNPS at Harrogate!.. it's only through my friend Carole telling me she was going that I realized that the show was here already lol!!, never mind more pennies to spend at the next show lol!!

Anyway on to my card for today, it's for the challenge this week over at 'Papertake Weekly' which is very simple this week... all you have to do is use 'HAPPY' in your sentiment, the list is endless so do pop across to the main challenge here and join us....






Card Recipe
Image - LOTV Art Pad
Papers - LOTV Pastel Dreams by Mary Fran
Pearls - The Ribbon Girl
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Hand Made Flower Die - MFT and Marianne Swirl

Challenges Entered
TBA

 The lovely Mary and Andrea over at The Ribbon Girl are sponsoring us this week, so a lovely prize on offer too!!


Do pop along to the main challenge and see what my fabulous teamies have done.
That's it from me for now guys, hope you all have a fabulous week... 
Happy Crafting
Love and Hugs,
Marjorie xx

12 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful Mum's Day, Marjorie! Your card is beautiful! The image is gorgeous and you've featured it perfectly!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Marjorie......love your flower. 2 weeks off work...all that time to craft :) Glad you had a good day on Sunday......e-mail to follow Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Marjorie :-) fabulous topper and all the details are so pretty :-)

    I need to time my next visit to Yorkshire to coincide with the show ! I never went to the Harrogate one so will have to fix that :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Marjorie, lovely papers, great image and I love how you've carried it through to the inside.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Marjorie - fabulous image and beautiful detailing.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Marjorie lovely image and colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marjorie this is one absolutely gorgeous card, the colours and design look fantastic, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous...

    Love the colours too...

    Hugs {Pops} xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous marjorie.i love the fab girly image and really pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marjorie this is so pretty love the colours and design a super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete