My Lovely Followers

Sunday 12 August 2012

Barbecue on a Sunday Afternoon.....

Happy Sunday everyone,
The sun is shining here today in Yorkshire, how long for I don't know lol!! Wanted to share this photo with you, after my last card of my hubby David Barbecuing.....The heavens just opened and we had a massive storm with thunder and lightening also a power cut.....but the meat was half cooked, so we just had to carry on...That's my Mum and Deborah enjoying every minute!!  Everyone had to get changed before we ate though as the little luvlies were drowned, despite Deborah's efforts to keep the rain off the umberella....
I think we are having a Sunday Roast today lol!!!   David has been camping at the Billing Land Rover Show for the week-end so looking forward to having him home.....



I have also been experimenting with my blog, and have changed the look a little, I haven't finished it yet as some things I don't know how to do...so need a little help lol!!....Debbbs......lol!!!
I'm going to watch the end of the games today, haven't they been fantastic!!  Did you see young Tom Daley in the swimming...Wow! What an achievement at just 18!! It's been a fantastic Olypics and I think it's been enjoyed worldwide ....looking forward to the closing ceremony....but.. where has the last two weeks gone lol!!!!
Well guys enjoy the rest of the week-end....and will see you tomorrow with my post for Make it Monday...
Lots of love and Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

2 comments:

  1. oh lol..true Brits! keep calm, and carry on BBQing lol... we still manage to have fun though.. looks like many of our camping trips...
    Looking forward to the closing ceremony tonight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to see some pics occasionally instead of a card, love to have a nosey little peek into peoples lives outside of blog land!! This looks so typical of a British BBQ I had to laugh, we've had a few like this ourselves!
    I've been having a look through your latest cards Marjorie, you're doing some really lovely ones. We missed you on Saturday, it was very busy ...I think we had 2 days worth of people in on the one day!!

    ReplyDelete