My Lovely Followers

Monday 13 February 2012

Loving Ewe

Good afternoon everyone, the snow has almost gone...thankfully!  It is still cold though!  I had a lovely surprise on Saturday, Mr Postman delivered me a lovely stamp from Whimsey Stamps, which I won a couple of weeks ago, all I knew was it was a stamp for Valentine's day.  Thank you Denise it's lovely. I'm not really into making Valentine Cards so I have made a card with her for my granddaughter Candice, hope she likes it..her favourite is pig's really but never mind I'm sure she will like Miss Ewe (that sounds like another sentiment for another card lol!!...da...da.. here she is in all her glory....


Sketch Saturday

I have followed the above sketch, what do you think?  It's not my normal type of image, I did colour her with bits of grey, but it looked awful, so tried pink.. and I have glammed her up with Glamour dust..it looks lovely round her heart but you can't see it very well on the photo.  The stamp is from Whimsey Stamps called Loving Ewe, Papers are Papermania - all loved up.  The lovely heart doily is from Tracy at Dies to Die for she sent me a sample with my order, such a lovely lady, and the heart dies are a cuttle bug die, the keys were on the same plate...aren't they lovely.  Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, all the rest is from my stash.

Would like to enter the following Challenges:

Hope you all have a great week, it's school holidays here, so I am sure I will be busy baking with Candice and shopping..two of her favourite things lol!!  Will be round to visit later... mwah!! Take care..
Biggest hugs,
Marjorie
xx

30 comments:

  1. The pink ewe is perfect! Love those cascading flowers too. A wonderful card o' love! :)
    Just noticed you entered MIM also and wanted to say thank you and good luck to you!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card,great image and fabulous flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marjorie, Gorgeous card! I love the heart doily die ... think I must NEED one of these! I see so many things I NEED when i'm blog hopping lol!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how sweet!! Your granddaughter will love it Marjorie. Yes, half term so I get lots of time with my little granddaughters too - love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetie this is simply gorgeously stunning :0)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Marjorie, love the sweet image and hearts & flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Marjorie, love your card!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Marjorie - I particularly love that lacy hearty heart!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marjorie! Hehe this is so cute!! Happy Valentines Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Marjorie I love your little glass hearts.
    You could enter this into the Cute Critters challenge at MAWTT this week too
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute...love the image andsentiment, the heart die is gorgeous.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute and lovely card. Not being sheepish today are ya.....LOL Fantastic take on the sketch, you aced this one!! Love the color combo of pink and reds and great sentiment. Happy Valentine's Day! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card marjorie.the image is adorable and i love your fab colours and hearts ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with our sketch at Sketch Saturday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet and pretty card! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, love the hearts. Thanks for sharing at OLLCB this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh what a cute sheep and fab heart
    Thanks for joining us at DIVA'S this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card and so cute too.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a cute card, and I love those red roses! Thanks for playing along with the Stamps R Us challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fab card, love that sheep! Love Jayne. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, that is so cute! Love your beautifully colored image and pretty embellies! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Shelter Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww! Marjorie this is so scrummy. I love the sweet image and what a gorgeous surprise in the post. Beautiful colouring hun and love all the pretty hearts. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hehe this is just so cute and gorgeous Marjorie!
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hiya Marjorie, wow I love your card, really cute sheep! Love that heart die, Ive been wanting that one for ages but I am trying to be good!
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is absolutely gorgeous Marjorie, I do love that cute image and what a beautiful design a superb card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a darling card Marjorie, I am sure Candice will absolutely love it. Who could resist a pink sheep? :)
    Thank you for liking my piggy card enough to become a follower of my blog and for leaving me such a nice comment. I'm following you too now.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the quirky nature of a pink sheep!

    I saw it on Make it Monday and had to come for a closer look!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awww Marjorie! This is just DARLING! You've coloured this beautifully and I love how you did the sketch! It's PERFECT!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  29. Grate designs are put in this cards.It look so fabulous.I really like this designs in this cards.Thanx to share with us.


    fundraising for schools

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi……..gorgeous card love the image and the paper are lovely too. ……………

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete