My Lovely Followers

Friday, 5 August 2011

Miss Piggy

Good evening everyone,
Just a quick post wanted to put this card on the 2 sisters challenge for my granddaughter Candice.  She makes some beautiful cards and I'm really proud of her.  So here is a card she made for my mum (her gran gran) for her birthday.


I can't remember exactly what she used as most of it was out of my scrap box.  The sentiment is from LOTV and the die is a Dienamics die.  I think her piggy is a papermania stamp. Brads and flowers are from my stash, and she has stickled the brads.  She has used glossy accents on her nose. 
My mum loved it that much she has framed it!!.
Hope you all have a good evening, and hope you pop bye and leave a little comment for Candice, she would be really thrilled.
Lots of hugs,
Marjorie
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, great colours too, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marjorie & Candice, WOW! this is so beautiful, love the pretty papers and scrummy flowers, your Gran Gran will love it. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love your pink piggy,so cute!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Marjorie I just love this,what a great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete