My Lovely Followers

Monday 9 May 2011

Monday 9th May

Hello Everyone,
I've just been on a really great blog and had so much fun reading it.  I had a good laugh at some things as it is me too a T! It is called shabby blogs, have a read.  Have been on so many blogs today and have got no cards made, so much for entering all these challenges!!  I really must get my act together and enter one. 
This week is going to be quiet hectic as its a big birthday on Friday for me, and my son and family are coming for the week-end from Germany. I do miss them.  My daughter and granddaughter live close to me and I am thankful for every moment we spend together. 
My blog is up and running thanks to my daughter Deborah, I would never have been able to figure out all those codes for certain things I have put on LOL.
A really nice lady called Janie visited me and gave me insperation to start showing some of my cards.  I was so excited when I saw I had a follower other than my daughter and son ha! ha!
I am going to enter a challenge this week and hope to have a card made soon!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment