My Lovely Followers

Monday, 14 November 2011

Silver Fairy

Good evening everyone,
First of all I would like to say a big hello and welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy visiting and can see something you like, I know I get lots of inspiration when I visit all you lovely people out there, so thank you for stopping bye!!
What a miserable day it is here in Yorkshire, very overcast and damp bbrrr!! but not me....I've been playing for a few hours (actually all day..still loads of ironing!) I've made a card for WOC challenge Blue and Brown.  I have used silver fairy by Sylvia Zet...I just love her images, and isn't this little fairy just fabulous.  I was doing a sketch for another challenge but missed the date, (story of my life lol!) so changed it a little.




A peek at the inside

Sorry the photos are so dark, tried taking it with a daylight bulb. It is a lot better but the papers are dark as well. I used blue papers from Barely Mine and the snowflake paper is memory box 'Yuletide'. The large snowflake is a Christmas decoration from Tesco's.  The beautiful flowers are from WOC crafts. The image is Sylvia Zet's Silver Fairy digi download, and I have coloured her with prisma pencils.  I have stickled everything with stardust stickles (gone a bit overboard..I think!) but it is really sparkly!!

Entering the following challenges:


Well my lovely ladies, it's time to go and get the tea on (home made spaghetti bolonase tonight, my hubby loves it. My best friend in South Africa gave it to me about 35 years ago (Wow!! so long ago) and I still use it to this day.  Have a lovely week, will be round to visit later.
Biggest of hugs,
Marjorie
xx











23 comments:

  1. Love your stunning card with the fabby colouring. You rock gal! I never looks so good when I colour with pencils.
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the snowflake.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so beautiful! Love the rich color and that silver snowflake ~ perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just stunning, love love love your colouring and I agree with you about these images, this one being my all time favourite stamp, she is just a delight to colour. Gorgeous colours too
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marjorie, been a grey day here too :o) Your card is amazing. Stunning colouring as always hun and very scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Marjorie! Those papers are fabulous and so is your colouring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is completely divine! Blue has got to be the most wonderful Christmas color...it just shimmers and warms, at least for me, all the time.
    Your image is so perfectly colored and she comes to life right there on your beautiful card. :)
    Those flowers are WOWEE too. Love that you pulled all the colors from the card and inserted them into the flower colors as well. Such lovely work!
    So happy you made it in time to link up to us at Make It Monday!! :D
    Good luck to you...
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Marjorie, adorable image and love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card. I love this stamp and what great idea to have it as a christmas card. hugs donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Marjorie...the blue in gorgeous..love the sparkle and gorgeous image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this image...it's gorgeous and so is your card!! Just beautiful!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at MIM! Remember to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning our fabulous prize this week! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow so stunning marjorie.i love your rich blue colours and your image and colouring are wonderful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous sweetie in stunning colours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, gosh, gosh!! This is so very beautiful 0 look at your amazing colouring, Marjorie!!

    Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, wow , wow!! You have brought one of my favourite images to life just perfectly!
    And I love the snowflake and corner embellishment too.
    An all round wonderful card. :0)
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Marjorie this is beautiful, very beautiful, those colours really look so deep and rich, the design is perfect so are the embellishments and I am so loving that image which you have coloured to perfection this is one top notch card, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning! Fab colouring too sweets. A truly gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehehe - I've just bought some of those Tesco decorations! I hunt around in the January sales too - Matalan usually have some good stuff!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is stunning! Love the colors, coloring and the flowers, awesome. So glad I saw it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, WOW, WOW simply stunning! Everything about it is amazing. sure glad I saw it over at Make It Monday! Great inspiration Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this, the wings look fabulous, saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's absolutely gorgeous Marjorie! This image is to die for; I also bought it but couldn't find a minute to color her up. Wonderful design and coloring; truly gorgeous!
    Great work, sweetie!
    HUgs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a great card! Love that image and the colors and glitter. I saw it on MIM. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete