My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 25 September 2011

Lots of Letters

Good afternoon everyone,
What a busy week, not much time for playing, but did manage to get a card finished for Wild Orchid Challenge  The challenge is a Christmas Sketch I used a  LOTV new Christmas stamp I got from Harrogate show, called "Lots of Letters", I just love this image, and the little dog looks just like our jack russell "Cassy"!  I coloured the image with prisma pencils.  I used snow-tex for the snow on the post box and ground, then I used stardust stickles to give everything a sparkle. Papers are memory box mistletoe and the beautiful roses are WOC. I used my trusty Marianne swirl die, which I love and use all the time. I die cut some Marianne snowflakes and gave them the stickles treatment! I don't know where I got the gorgeous gold lace but it is so sparkly!! I love it.  Oh! by the way in  my last post I was not happy with my photo! not the poinsettia flower, Bevs tuturial was so easy and I have made lots for my cards for Christmas! I did sound a bit mardy, didn't I lol!!!


A peek at the inside

just to show the snow, the snow-tex looks really good on the card

I would like to enter this for the following challenges


Hope you like it, still need practice with my camera though! (Mardy again lol!!) Thanks for visiting, I do love to read your comments, have a lovely Sunday!! 
Big Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Mardy Marjorie, lol!!
    Another beautiful Christmas card! Lovely image and the god trim is soooo luxurious!

    I like my photos a bit better since I downloaded a free programme called Photoscape. It lets you do all sorts of things to your pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marjorie!
    Your card is absolutely 3D fantastic! It's always a pleasure admiring your art work with all the tiny details that you never fail to include. The sneak peek of the inside is gorgeous as well. Someone will definitely treasure this Christmas card! :D
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx
    Thank you also for your very kind comment on my MIM DT card, Soar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marjorie, your card is just amazing hun. Wonderful colouring and very scrummy details as always. Love the snow and the roses. GORGEOUS!!!!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Fabulous Christmas card! LOve your colours and this is one cute image!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow honey this is simply gorgeous ♥ ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a smashing card. Love it to bits. This is totally stunning. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous wintery card. Love the colours and the texture you've used. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous love the gold lace and the papers, oh all right there is nothing I don't like it is beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete