My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Little Ivy

Good Morning everyone,
What a beautiful day here today in Doncaster, it is so warm, hope it is the same where you are:)  My card for today is "Little Ivy" from lotv, she is just soooo cute..I have really enjoyed making this card.  I must say I was inspired by Jules at Always with a heart she made a beautiful card the other day and used her embossing folders, and it looked so lovely, so thought I would get mine out and give it a go.(thanks hun mwah!!)  I have used the snowflake and stars folder, I think it compliments the card quiet well! What do you think?


Inside - It isn't a good image but gives an idea of what it looks like, I put the little pearl stars on every corner, and little pearls as well. 


Image: Little Ivy LOTV
Paper: Forever Friends - Christmas Snow
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaves: Martha Stewart Punch
Gems: Hobby House
Pearl Stars & Pearls: Mei Flower 
I would like to enter for the following challenges:



I stickled everything with stardust ( on the card those little wings look gorgeous ) it is really sparkly but you can't see it on the photos, even the lace on the side has glitter in it! It is now lunch time, and almost time for work.  Thank you for popping in, will be along to visit soon...
Big hugs, 
Marjorie
xx

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation and love the addition of the pearls, thank you for sharing with us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS. I have some candy if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Marjorie! Gorgeous image, layout and papers. The embossed panel and lace are perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful! The embossing is perfect and I love the colors and lace. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Marjorie this is pretty spectacular! I loooove the colours, really crisp and fresh, the embossing and lace are perfect and you're right the image is adorable! Fabulous hun

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I never think to use my embossing folders and your right they look so beautiful and add so much texture to your card. Which by the way is a real stunner.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI sweetie this is stunning, love your choice of image too,♥ pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is so beautiful, well done on your Top 3 at LOTV :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥ Your card is awesome!

    Hugs, Gry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marjorie, been trying to comment so hope this works. I adore this gorgeous card. Love the image and pretty blues. Very pretty details hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Marjorie, your LOTV cards are absolutely gorgeous. I love these stamps and your creations make me want take the time to ink mine up. You are right, things do speed up as we age and I'm having one heck of a time keeping up and have decided to forget trying to catch up.......lol
    Thanks so much sweetie for stopping by even when I'm not there and leaving your wonderful comments. They are so appreciated. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marjorie I wanted to come and thank you for becoming one of my followers and leaving me such a lovely comment about my crafting. I am blown away by the beauty of your work, this card and the others below are truly beautiful, I have become your follower so I may visit you on a regular basis.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely card
    donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great creation! Awesome colours and beautiful details! Thanks for joining our "sparkling star" challenge at WOC!
    Hugs, DT Lena

    ReplyDelete