My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 9 August 2011

For Mum

Good Morning girls,
What a lovely day here in Doncaster, the sun is shining, a little bit windy but nice! My weeks are flying and I don't have enough time to play:)  Thought I would share this card that I made for my mum with you.  I have used a LOTV stamp For mum, coloured with prisma pencils and have used liquid pearls on the balloons, stickled the roses and also round the edges of the card,  Used a spellbinder die, and lovely cuttlebug corners.  Metal heart pins and roses are from WOC.  Papers are Quite contrary by My Mind's Eye.


A peek at the inside


I would like to enter this for the following challenges:


Hope you all have a great day, and thank you for stopping bye Mwah!!  Love reading your comments they make my day!! Mwah!!
Huggles,
Marjorie
xx


15 comments:

  1. Hi Marjorie. Lovely card and certainly summery colours. Love the fact that you have done the inside of your card too. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Marjorie i love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card for your Mum Marjorie! Love the image and your papers are lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh this card is just way too cute Hun- beautifully besigned & coloured- just outstanding!!! xox

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, cute image and fab colours, loving the papers, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marjorie, an amazing creation hun, inside as well as out. Your colouring is superb and I love all the pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marjorie

    Your card is gorgeous!!

    Your colouring is amazing with those pencils .. .. fantastic finished look!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    ♥Your colouring is fantastic and I love the image and papers! Wonderful card! ♥
    Hugs Gry

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Marjorie,your colouring is perfect.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at KKKG.
    Trine:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card love the colours.

    Thank you for joining the KKKG Challenges, good luck.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! So cute and sweet! Thanks for sharing it at WOC!

    Hugs,
    Loreta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi - you won one of the Ribbon Girl birthday blog hop prizes from my blog but you have not claimed it - can you contact us and send your details so we can mail your prize. Mary and Andrea, Ribbon Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Marjorie! Really lovely from inside out! Love those corners too! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I appreciate that. Good to see you are from Doncaster too, we are in North Yorkshire so not too far away. Judy x

    ReplyDelete