My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Time To Celebrate

Good Afternoon everyone,
Its a quick post today as I have been really busy with school hols just starting, I look after my grandaughter Candice, so not had much time for anything this week ha!ha! Anyway my card is for LOTV Challenge - Lets have fun, and its also Wild Orchid Crafts Birthday, so I am entering this card for that as well.  Dena has provided a lovely sketch for Wild Orchids so I have used that.  Really enjoyed making this card, tried lots of new things (for me) I've put clouds on inspired by the lovely Bev.  I have used my own template as I wanted smaller clouds.  Also my favourite lady pops, encouraged me to try other mediums such as chalk etc, which I coloured the clouds in with.  I have had the chalks in my cupboard for at least 3 years never opened!!  Definatly going to use them more often now.


Image: Lily of the valley
Sentiment: Lily of the valley
Papers: Papermania

Hope you like this, have to dash, otherwise I'm going to be late ha! ha! Just looked at the preview, but you can't see my clouds very well:( Will have to put more chalk on next time!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marjorie,
    Lovely card and I can see the clouds - they look fab! Lovely image and layout too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, love the colours that you have used, great buttons too, thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's and Lili of the Valley this time big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Marjorie, I had a LOTV image all inked up to play this week but ran out of time! Love your little boy and the bottons are perfect for a boy

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card in lovely colours and details! Thank you for joining our WOC sketch challenge, hope to see you again at our next one :)
    Hugs, Lena K, DT

    ReplyDelete